The Sunshine Award rules:
1. Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
2. Link to the person who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
5. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
My 10 Radiant Nominees:
5. David Oakes
8. Light Touch
Congratulations to all and keep on shining!!!
The answers to questions about myself:
- What is the stupidest thing you have ever done? Most recently, second-guessing myself a lot.
- If your house burned down, which three things would you save? I wouldn’t even think about things; it would be about saving people (and pets).
- What would you say to a dead loved one, if you had the chance? Let’s spend time together NOW!!!
- What was the worst nightmare you ever had? Watching danger befall my family and being unable to protect them.
- If you could talk to one famous person (dead or alive) who would it be and what would you say? I’d talk to any person, famous or not, but already “dead”, that could tell me about the meaning of life as experienced from the other side of the veil.
- What is the most beautiful place you have ever been to? Oahu. So sublime.
- If you had one day to do whatever you wanted (without caring about money) what would you do? I’d fund a successful green, sustainable enterprise that makes massive amounts of money and aids the most destitute people on the planet. And I’d buy a cottage on the beach : )
- What is the best thing that ever happened to you? (Birth doesn’t count!) Raising a family with my husband.
- Who or what has affected your life the most? Being a parent.
- Why do you have a blog? To write, to share, to learn, to dream, to laugh.
Happy, happy summer everyone!
- Celebrating Litha – The Summer Solstice (naturalpantheist.wordpress.com)
- summer solstice thoughts… (mybougeotte.com)
- Thousands gather at Stonehenge to mark summer solstice (globalnews.ca)
- Happy Aloha Friday + Summer Solstice! ♡ (beyoutifulliving.com)