Lena kindly nominated me for this award on May 3rd. Thank you so much, Lena! I’m finally accepting this uplifting and much appreciated treat : )
The Super Sweet Blogging Award RULES:
1. Thank the Super Sweet Blogger who nominated them.
2. Answer 5 Super Sweet questions.
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging award image in your blog post.
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (12) other bloggers. I think this usually means 13, but I didn’t write the rules. Add one or more bloggers, if you wish.
5. Notify your nominees on their blog
The 5 sweet questions and my answers:
Cookies or Cake?
How about cupcakes? Specifically, a Sprinkles cupcake consisting of vanilla cake with chocolate frosting followed by a milk chaser.
Chocolate or Vanilla?
Soft-serve vanilla in a cake cone. Chocolate for everything else, most days.
Favorite Sweet Treat?
Dark chocolate flecked with sea salt : ) The higher percentage of cocoa, the better. Did you know that only eight percent of the population prefers dark chocolate over milk chocolate?
When do you crave sweet things the most?
After a hot/spicy meal in some form of dessert. Or when I’m stressing.
Now, let’s give some sugar to the following bloggers:
10. Viviene Mae
Congratulations to all the amazing nominees on their Super Sweet Blogging Award!!!
P.S. Stay tuned .. . more award-nominee announcements coming SOON!
- Super Sweet Blogging Award (barsetshirediaries.wordpress.com)
- Sweet surprises (redpointtailor.wordpress.com)
- Super Sweet Blogging Award (enchantedbybooks.wordpress.com)
- Super Sweet Blogging Award :3 (delicateeternity.wordpress.com)