Snuggled midpoint between LA and San Diego, the oh-so-groovy city of Laguna Beach serves up postcard-perfect sunsets along with the free-thinking vibe of its resident artists. Come walk with me along the cliffs of Heisler Park’s Ecological Reserve, where public sculpture invites us to sit for a moment and linger by the sea. And while we relax on artist-designated benches, remember to “dream loud, so the ocean can hear you.”
For more bench sharing, stroll to Where’s My Backpack?
Have an amazing day and thank you for visiting with me!
- Travel Theme: Benches (nofixedplans5.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: A Bench in Dappled Light (picturesinlivingcolor.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Benches (beijingcityphoto.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Benches (jinancitydailyphoto.wordpress.com)
- Travel theme: Benches (journeyaroundtheglobe.com)
- travel theme: benches (elainemcnulty.wordpress.com)
- weekly travel theme: benches (plaridel.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Benches (radicalamazement.wordpress.com)